Monday, August 24, 2009

Not sure what to say

Hello everyone. I realized that I have become a complete slacker on updating my blog. So, I thought to myself I really need to write something today, but for the life of me I am not sure what I should say. I am not sure if it is because I feel like I have to have something funny or expectational or out of the norm to warrant an update or if I am just lazy. lol. Well, I don't have anything funny, expectational, or out of the norm to update.

My life here is no longer exotic and different (at least for me). The things that I thought were unusual when I first got here seem completely normal to me. I guess that is a good sign: I am settling into a life here.

My sitemate will be leaving for the US (for good) in about two weeks and then I will be the lone American in Imishli. There is a possibility that I may get a new sitemate in December, but right now I would say it could go either way.

The weather is starting to change, finally! Slowly but surely the heat is becoming more and more bearable, next thing I know I will be freezing to death wishing for the unbearable heat of summer!

I am trying to upload some pictures from my Georgia/Turkey trip. But, I have been trying to upload the same 41 pictures for the past 2 1/2 hours and I am still waiting. Needless to say that is going to be a multiple Internet trip project. So hopefully by the end of this week I will have a small album upload to snapfish.

Right now is Ramadan and school starts back on September 15th. That is it for me!

No comments: