A few things that don't phase me anymore:
1. Having to pay extra at a store because you asked for a receipt
2. A store not having the coins you need for change so instead you are given matches, candy, or a pen
3. Having guests come to your house and stay from 11am - 4pm and thinking once they leave that they only stayed for a short period of time
4. Not remembering the last time I changed my outfit and yet continuing to wear it daily
5. Using a broom to sweep my carpets and thinking it is perfectly normal
6. Not knowing anymore if what I do and don't do is normal by Azerbaijani or American standards
All I can say, is watch out America. Every time I come back from overseas I always have new habits that disgust and drives my family crazy. I can't even imagine what you all will think of me now!