Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where to begin!

Okay everyone. I finally am able post on my blog what has been going on in my life. I am still working on my Azeri and I am doing a lot better than I was when I left (which was zero Azeri language skills so I don’t know what that says about me! J I am not picking it up as fast as I would like, but I have to remember that language learning takes time. So language learning is still a top prayer request for me! I thank you in advance for everyone who is praying for me, I can really see God’s grace and provision in the short time I have been here.

I have decided that the best way for me to do this is to divide everything up into different posts so that you will not be overwhelmed with one extremely long post. If I post it correctly then the oldest thing will come first and then work its way down to the more recent. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting hannah! wow, thanks for giving us a virtual tour of things.... keep posting even the little things. you'll be so glad you did. we wnat to hear baout everything, especially from your heart. how you are feeling, how you respond to various things... everything! We miss you, but I for one am proud of you and feel like you are representing tcc around the world. Love you. Casey